Lenovo ThinkPad P53
- Intel Core i7-9750H 2.60GHz Processor (9th Gen, upto 4.50 GHz, 12 MB SmartCache, 6-Cores) ; 32GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM
- NVIDIA Quadro T1000 Graphics
- 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) Display; Bluetooth 5.0, Ethernet, Webcam, Fingerprint, Midnight Black Color
- 1TB SATA SSD; 2xUSB3.1, 1xHDMI, 2xThunderbolt, 1xType-C USB, SD Reader, 3.5mm Combo Jack.
- Windows 10 Pro-64, 3-Cell 90WHr Battery, 1 Year Manufacturer warranty from GreatPriceTech (Professionally upgraded by GreatPriceTech)
In ThinkPad P53, Lenovo puts together a robust mobile workstation for the Best Laptops For AutoCad. The ninth-generation processor complements the NVIDIA GPU with ample storage and operating memory to make this laptop stand out for its excellent performance. You can quickly cycle through applications like AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, 3Ds Max (formerly 3D Studio and 3D Studio Max), and Maya. Civil engineers, architects and designers will navigate through designs and render 3D models quickly, thanks to the hexa-core Intel Core i7-9750H that can record a maximum speed of 4.6GHz. The NVIDIA Quadro T1000 graphics processor comes with a dedicated 4GB VRAM and shares a large amount of graphics processing.
The ThinkPad P53 is the latest addition to Lenovo’s P-series line of mobile workstations. Equipped with a high-end processor and advanced GPU, P53 offers desktop-class performance in a “portable” device, making it an ideal choice for designers and developers. It takes only 10-11 seconds for the system to start and run programs like Revit is not a big problem. The laptop runs smoothly and stays cool and quiet even when the load is heavy. In addition, P53 incorporates all the security considerations and settings that professionals need.
The 15.6-inch FHD display is at its best in an indoor work environment. The display comes with a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution which keeps images sharp, is easy on the eyes of 3D modelers and allows them to keep their focus on the finest details. The portable workstation weighs 5.5 pounds and comes in its signature matte black design. Sharing layouts and presentations becomes easier with multiple avenues for external accessories, as you get one HDMI port and three USB ports (2 Type-A, one Type-C). You get two Thunderbolt ports for fast charging, an Ethernet port, a 3.5mm audio jack, a card reader, and a SIM tray. Take advantage of fast connectivity with the latest WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5 technology.
ASUS ROG Strix G15
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost (Base: 1260MHz, Boost: 1455MHz, 115W)
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H Processor
- 240Hz 3ms 15.6” Full HD 1920x1080 IPS-Type Display
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz RAM | 1TB PCIe SSD | Windows 10 Home
- ROG Intelligent Cooling thermal system with Thermal Grizzly Liquid Metal Thermal Compound
In fact, high-level professionals, architects, infrastructure planners, and mechanical designers need all possible computing resources to get the most out of running AutoCAD. However, if you want a complete device for the same thing, without compromising portability, the ASUS ROG Strix G15 is the Best Laptops For AutoCad.
ASUS has released their ROG series laptops for gaming only and if you like to play games on your laptop, then this ASUS ROG Strix G15 is the best choice for you. It comes with 15.6 inch IPS Full HD screen with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. The screen on this laptop has a 240Hz higher refresh rate that delivers a multitude of more frames in the same amount of time compared to the standard 60Hz screen.
Speaking about the internals of this laptop, it is powered by the latest powerful 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor and is paired with 16GB of DDR4 RAM, which is good enough to bring you a gaming and multitasking experience. more fluid. The storage of this laptop is handled by the huge 1TB SSD, which provides faster performance than the traditional HDD.
The graphics on this laptop are supported by the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 GDDR6 8GB graphics coprocessor with ROG Boost. , which allows you to handle photorealistic and 3D rendering with relative ease. The advanced, real-time Ray-Tracing capabilities of the GPU, along with Intel’s Hyper-Threading Technology, let you take advantage of Mental Ray rendering, seamlessly. The graphics processing unit comes integrated with 8GB VRAM, which can effectively store and process high-end graphics textures with ease. Apart from this, it comes with ASUS AURA SYNC customizable RGB gaming keyboard which provides a complete gaming and multimedia experience. Plus, it features ROG Intelligent Cooling Thermal System with dual 12V fans and anti-dust technology to help improve thermal performance during an intense gaming session.
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0 GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M.2 slots; 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax Wi-Fi 6; LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN; DTS X: Ultra-Audio; 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
For CAD software, it is important to strike the perfect balance between the featured CPU and the dedicated GPU. The Acer Predator Helios 300 is one of those notebooks that brings a lot of processing power to the table, courtesy of a high-end CPU and an exceptional GPU focused on gaming – that too at a great price!
Speaking of the internals of this laptop, it is powered by the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor and backed by a massive 16GB DDR4 RAM, which is capable enough to handle heavy multitasking with ease. To run games and high-quality graphics software like a gaming laptop, it is equipped with 6GB of dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card. Storage wise, this laptop comes with 512GB of the fastest SSD and safe. The best thing is that with this Acer laptop, you can easily upgrade your RAM and storage. It has a 15.6-inch widescreen LED-backlit Full HD display with IPS technology that delivers brilliant colors from any perspective. This laptop’s battery backup is decent too, giving you up to 6 hours of battery backup on a single charge.
The 15.6-inch 1080p screen comes with widescreen viewing capabilities that are useful for a professional CAD artist or designer. The 300 nit display brightness combined with a 72 percent NTSC color gamut further enhances visual clarity, making it well suited for watching movies. Most importantly, Acer boasts 3ms overdrive response time and 144Hz screen refresh rate features that are useful during simulations and rendering. This device weighs 5.07 pounds and comes equipped with the exceptional Killer E2500 Gig Ethernet and Killer AX1650 Wireless Wi-Fi 6 connectivity standards. When it comes to ports, Acer has USB Gen 2 Type-C, USB 3.1 Gen 1 and a few slots. extras for USB transfers and connection of external displays. When it comes to battery backup, Acer offers 6 hours in one go. Best Laptop For AutoCad.
Microsoft Surface Book 3
- Most powerful Surface laptop yet, with quad-core powered, 10th Gen Intel Core processors. Now 30% faster than Surface Book 2 15”.
- Fastest graphics on Surface, powered by NVIDIA GTX GeForce GPU.
- Power when you need it. Up to 17.5 hours battery life — plus improved standby that extends battery life when you’re away.
- Robust laptop, powerful tablet, and portable studio in one.
- The connections you need, including USB-A, USB-C, and full-size SD card slot.
Microsoft Surface Book 3 is one of the best 2-in-1 laptops available on the market. The convertible feature is very useful for Revit users as it allows you to work in tablet mode easily. Although both Surface Book and Surface Pro can run AutoCAD 3D models, the Surface Book 3 here will handle the 3D viewport much better because it has a dedicated GPU. You can buy Surface Pro if you are not using 3D viewport, both can take modeling / editing / drawing without hassle.
Engineers working on AutoCAD have big jobs to do, so they need a laptop that delivers big too. Experience vivid, color-rich content with the 15 ″ PixelSense touchscreen. Speaking of storage, it comes with a 256GB hard drive which is enough to hold your most important files. For multitasking performance, it has 16GB of RAM that allows you to work, play, and design your content simultaneously.
Rendering should only be done with the Surface Book 3 because it is thicker, has more space, ventilation, and can tolerate heavier loads for hours. How is this Surface Book series different from other laptops with the same specs?
It comes in handy if you run AutoCAD frequently and move to construction sites or meetings regularly. However, Surface Book 3 isn’t just for that, it was actually certified to run SolidWorks a few years ago and AutoCAD is a much less demanding 3D modeling software. However, if you are a Pro, you don’t plan on doing anything crazy with it. Leave the rendering on your desktop at home if you can.