Gigabyte AERO 15
- 15.6" 0.11 inch ultra-thin bezel | Samsung UHD 3840x2160 AMOLED display | X-Rite Pantone Certified for color calibration
- Intel Core i7-9750h (2.6Ghz-4.5GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with MAX-Q design GDDR6 8GB Supports NVIDIA Optimus technology; Chipset: Mobile Intel HM370 Express Chipset
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Samsung DRAM module | M.2 NVMe PCIe 512GB Intel 760P SSD | Windows 10 Pro
- Microsoft Azure AI | all Intel inside | Intel Thunderbolt 3 | Killer Ethernet E2600/ Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (powered by Intel)
- 94.24Wh 8.5hrs Long battery life | per-key RGB backlit programmable keyboard | UHS-II SD card reader
The GIGABYTE AERO 15 has high durability and gives you excellent performance. It comes with a 9th generation H-series Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM. In our tests, the machine could run Cinema 4D and even high-end games like Fortnite, PUBG, WOW, Civilization 6, Minecraft, and even Overwatch with ease. A dedicated NVIDIA GTX 2070 card. Easy to use! For bright colors and high viewing angles, it has a 15.6-inch screen size. GIGABYTE AERO 15 is probably the best 4K laptop for working with Cinema 4D.
This laptop is powered by the Intel Core i9-8950HK processor, which is one of the most powerful processors in laptops. This laptop also comes equipped with 32GB of RAM, a 1TB SSD, and the new NVIDIA RTX 2070 graphics card. Needless to say, this laptop can handle anything you throw at it. The Gigabyte Aero 15 also has an impressive 15.6 UHD display, which produces 100% Adobe RGB colors, thanks to a high-quality IPS display. And while most laptops with 4K displays struggle with battery life, the Aero 15 can easily give you 8 hours of use on a single charge (if you’re not doing resource-intensive work).
Screen resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. It reflects 100% Adobe RGB colors and the high-quality screen displays excellent colors. Big size, right? This product weighs 4.4 lbs. It looks elegant and stylish. This laptop is a great portable workhorse. It also has three USB 3.0 ports, one USB Type-C, one HDMI port, Mini DisplayPort 1.4, card reader. This product has a battery life of up to 9 hours. This laptop is the perfect choice if you want to get your work done without mistakes. The GIGABYTE AERO 15-X9 is a powerful laptop and ideal for Cinema 4D. Your hard work can be saved with high-quality work.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus S15 Gaming Laptop
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super with ROG Boost
- Intel Core i7-10875H
- 15.6" 300Hz 3ms Full HD IPS Display
- 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | 1TB RAID 0 (512+512) PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Windows 10 Professional
- Thunderbolt 3 | Gig+ Wi-Fi 6
The Asus ROG Zephyrus series is specially designed for gaming and creative work, and will allow you to work efficiently even on complex animation projects. This is a gaming laptop, designed for professional gamers, but also suitable for 3D animation and graphic design. As we’ve seen regularly, the best laptops for animation are those designed for gamers. Best Laptops for Cinema 4D.
The Asus ROG Zephyrus is powered by a powerful Intel Core i7-10875H Generation processor. It is paired with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q GPU, which offers extremely powerful graphics performance. Storage on the laptop is a 1TB SSD. Plus, you get 32GB of RAM. There is enough storage for large project files. The fact that the storage is completely SSD means that launching applications and opening project files will be fast, and the large RAM capacity means that all your heavy applications can be cached. The glossy 15.6-inch display offers Full HD resolution, though its incredible 300Hz refresh rate means it’s butter-smooth.
This laptop weighs less than 2kg (4.8lbs) and is extremely portable and slim. You can set this ASUS laptop to the next higher level of GPU, RAM size, and SSD size if you want, although I don’t think it’s necessary.
Acer Predator Helios 300
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0 GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M.2 slots; 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax Wi-Fi 6; LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN; DTS X: Ultra-Audio; 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
While the Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51-78NP is a household name when it comes to gaming laptops, it is also one of the best laptops for Cinema 4D and 3D modeling. This laptop is equipped with a 6-core Intel Core 8th Generation i7-8750H processor, 16GB of RAM, a 256GB SSD, and a dedicated Nvidia GTX 1060 with 6GB of video memory.
In case you depend on Cinema 4D for your 3D modeling and rendering needs, you’d better trust a device as powerful as the Predator Helios 300. More importantly, this laptop is perfect for you for other solutions. Relevant software like AutoCAD, Revit, and more. At the heart of this animated laptop is a 7th generation Intel Core processor. Thanks to him, Acer is perfect for 2D and 3D animations. You can run a variety of animation software, including After Effects, Cinema 4D, and Maya without any lag.
When it comes to feature sets, Acer houses the Intel Core i7-10750H processor. With the turbo clock speed reaching 5 GHz, the mobile SoC can easily handle spline tools, movement sculpting, lens distortion and other relevant Cinema 4D processes. Plus, you get the experience of the hexa-core architecture and HyperThreading support, which further hardens the chipset when texturing, rendering, and polygonal modeling.
Acer is also making room for the RTX 2060 GPU with 6GB of dedicated VRAM. The discrete GPU with ray tracing and DLSS technologies allows you to easily manage the integration of Houdini and SketchUp. Plus, CPU-GPU integration lets you handle photorealistic rendering, external V-Ray renderer, and other resources without breaking a sweat.
This laptop has a 15.6-inch FHD display with sRGB color gamut and IPS technology that allows you to view images with bright, consistent colors from wide angles. The processor refresh rate speeds up the number of frames per second, providing good quality 2D motion scenes. The battery supplied with the Acer Predator Helios 300 gives it a working time of 7 hours. Therefore, it is suitable as a laptop for animation where work can often exceed 8 hours per day.
The laptop features a black chassis and red accents. Geometric lines add a dramatic effect to your design and construction. The Acer Predator Helios may have been designed specifically for gaming, but the laptop’s versatility and specifications make it a good choice for a virtualization machine.
Apple MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Chip
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
Apple’s MacBook Pro has always been the go-to choice for design and is no exception when it comes to animation. Its robust build quality, performance, display, and other benefits make it a great laptop for animation.
The Apple MacBook Pro is powered by a 9th generation 6-core Intel Core i7 processor. It is paired with an AMD Radeon Pro 5300M graphics card with GDDR6 memory. With 16GB of RAM (DDR4) and built-in 512GB SSD storage, it is a machine that can handle any 3D animation software. That monopolizes the resources you can think of. The biggest USP of an Apple MacBook Pro is the fantastic screen resolution. The 16-inch display offers a resolution of a 3072 x 1920 Retina display.
The LED technology used in the display is magnificent. Rendering the animation and playing it back to check your work will be a dream experience come true on MacBook Pro. Apple MacBooks are known for their excellent battery life. The MacBook Pro does not disappoint in this regard. With 11 hours of battery life, MacBook Pro offers the best battery performance. Needless to say, many users rate Apple’s MacBook Pro as the best laptop for animation.