Apple MacBook Pro
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
The new Apple MacBook Pro is one of the Best Laptops For Podcasting. It comes in a brilliantly built 16-inch display model. It is currently the most powerful system ever built by Apple in terms of speed, storage, RAM, and simply put. This laptop is powered by the Intel i9-9980H processor for all the powerful applications you need to edit your podcasts making it one of the Best Laptops For Podcasting.
Apple is known for making some of the most powerful laptops for audio and video editing. Depending on your preferences and budget, you can choose between the 13 “and 16” MacBook Pro. If you travel a lot and prefer to reduce assembly time during your trip, the 13-inch model is more suitable for you. It has an 8th generation Intel i5 quad-core processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of SSD storage.
However, if you are recording from your home or studio, the latest 16-inch MacBook Pro with Touchbar is highly recommended. Although offered at a higher price, the 16-inch model offers a wide range of superior features. Along with an impressive 16-inch Retina display, it comes with 16GB of RAM (expandable up to 64GB). However, the most distinctive feature is the 9th generation 6-core Intel i7 processor with a processing speed of 2.6 GHz.
This laptop has an amazing keyboard that is exceptionally comfortable to use. Plus, the touch bar that replaces the function keys is perfect for you to control your podcast software. For added security of your work, use Touch ID on the power button for faster authentication. Use the larger touchpad with forced clicks and multi-touch gestures that you can use to easily swipe between multiple apps.
As we know, MacBooks generally have the best battery power. This also has a 10 hour battery life. Additionally, the 16-inch Retina display produces 500 nits of brightness. It brings more color to the screen and with the use of Radeon Pro 5000M graphics, you get the best video quality ever seen on your screen, for everything. Although it has four Thunderbolt 3 ports, it is difficult for other devices to connect due to the lack of ports.
Besides the high price, the main drawback of the 16 ”MacBook Pro is the lack of versatile USB ports. It only ships with four USB Type-C ports. This means that you need an external adapter to connect USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 devices.
HP Spectre x360
- NEWEST 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores) + NVIDIA GeForce MX150 (2GB GDDR5 dedicated), Windows 10 Home 64 - Dark Ash Color
- 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB), 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, HP Wide Vision FHD IR Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- 15.6" diagonal 4K IPS eDP micro-edge BrightView WLED-backlit (3840 x 2160), include HP Active Stylus, HP Sleeve
- Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, Bang & Olufsen, dual speakers, HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- 1 Thunderbolt 3 (Data Transfer up to 40 Gb/s, DP1.2, HP Sleep and Charge); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Data Transfer up to 5 Gb/s, DP1.2, HP Sleep and Charge); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (HP Sleep and Charge); 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo
The HP Spectre x360 15t laptop is powered by the 8th generation i7 processor which is powerful and provides sufficient speed to the system. It can be turbo at a power of around 4 GHz, which is perfect to help you with all kinds of activities.
Great feature of the Spectre x360 15T is the 15.6-inch backlit touchscreen. You can use it in multiple modes like tablet, yoga, laptop, etc. Although the stylus is not included with the laptop, you can still purchase it separately for better use of the touch screen. It has been equipped with 16GB of RAM and 512GB of SSD storage, similar to the one we also have at the HP Envy.
This sharp 2-in-1 laptop from HP has an impressive 15.6-inch 4K touchscreen. The convertible design allows you to use it as a tablet for writing and browsing. It has a powerful 8th generation Intel i7 quad-core processor with 16GB of DDR4 RAM and 512GB of SSD storage. It also has a wide range of connection ports, including a Thunderbolt USB port, an HDMI port, and an SD card slot.
The price of the HP Spectre X360 is higher, which makes it out of reach for most beginners. However, if you intend to dedicate yourself to podcasting vlog and video production, this laptop is a good choice. The only downside is the poor battery life. With rigorous post-processing, the battery only lasts about 2 hours.
The HP Spectre is a great companion for Windows users and offers high-end configurations like Apple’s MacBook Pro. Although the laptop is expensive, it is cheaper than the MacBook Pro and is suitable for the most demanding jobs. The laptop has a 180 degree hinge, which makes it more convenient to use in different modes while podcasting. Overall, the HP Spectre x360 is one of the best podcasting laptops that caters for all kinds of needs for running audio production software.
Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- Next-gen, best-in-class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet, so you can type, touch, draw, write, work, and play more naturally
- Faster than Surface Pro 6, with a 10th Gen Intel Core Processor – redefining what’s possible in a thin and light computer.
- More ways to connect, with both USB-C and USB-A ports for connecting to displays, docking stations and more, as well as accessory charging
- Standout design that won’t weigh you down — ultra-slim and light Surface Pro 7 starts at just 1.70 pounds
- All-day battery life up to 10.5 hours, plus the ability to go from empty to full faster — about 80% in just over an hour
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is the latest version of the Surface Pro series laptops and is a true competitor to the MacBook Pro in terms of performance. Weighing just 1.7 pounds, this laptop is ultra-portable and powerful, ideal for recording and podcasting work. Surface Pro is the most versatile laptop that allows you to work in different modes as per your convenience. On this laptop, you will enjoy a 12.3-inch PixelSense touchscreen with a resolution of 2736 × 1824 pixels.
This versatile 2-in-1 laptop from Microsoft features the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of SSD storage. Its ultra-slim convertible design with a 12.3 PixelSense touchscreen makes it ideal for laptop and tablet use. The greatest asset of Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is its powerful battery with more than 10 hours of battery life. It has USB Type A and Type C ports. Surface Pro 7 is powered by the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor with a standard clock speed of 1.3GHz for effortless multitasking. Other than that, the laptop comes with 8GB of RAM and fast 256GB SSD storage, which is great for smooth multitasking.
Microsoft produces some of the best machines for anyone who needs a lightweight, portable design. Microsoft Surface Pro 7 has a great design and weighs only 1.70 pounds. The tech giant has surely taken things to the next level while improving and adding things much better compared to its previous version. It runs on the latest 10th generation i5 processor which provides high processing speed to the system. Plus, the amazing 12.3-inch touchscreen is everything you could have asked for.
You can buy the stylus or stylus separately and get the most out of the screen for all your work. This tablet doesn’t have a keyboard, but you can buy one and turn it into a laptop very easily. Use it however you like using the built-in stand behind the tablet. It is perfect for your studio where you can write, touch, draw, write, work and play more naturally.
With its long battery life, you can stay productive for 10.5 hours without worrying about your charge. Overall, Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is the perfect combination of performance and portability, making it ideal for podcasting and other demanding jobs.
ASUS VivoBook 15
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
If you’re looking for a podcasting laptop under $ 750, the ASUS VivoBook F510UA is a good deal. It has a robust 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor with a processing speed of 1.6 GHz (turbo boost up to 3.4 GHz). It also comes with 8GB of DDR4 RAM and uses a combination of a 128GB SSD and a 1TB hard drive for internal storage. It is powered by the 10th Gen Intel i3 processor with a base clock speed of 1.2 GHz. The overall speed can be increased with the turbo boosting up to 3.4 GHz, which is incredibly good for your system performance.
One of the most impressive features of this podcasting laptop is its 15.6-inch widescreen Full HD display with an 80% screen-to-body ratio. It causes minimal reflection, making it ideal for outdoor use. Weighing only 3.7 pounds, it’s convenient to carry. However, the mediocre plastic construction leaves a lot to be desired.
ASUS VivoBook comes with an ergonomic chiclet keyboard and an efficient fingerprint scanner. It also offers a decent 4 hour battery backup during recording and editing. In addition, it has a wide range of ports that allow you to connect various devices. There is one USB Type-C, one USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, one HDMI port, and one SD card slot.
Acer Aspire 5
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 1 - USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 - USB 2.0 Port & 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- Windows 10 Home
The Acer Aspire 5 is one of the most suitable podcasting notebooks presented by Acer. It is surely an amazing addition to the aspirational series that has been designed to edit podcasting in the best possible way. Also, if you are on a budget, this might be the perfect option for you. The amazing 10th Gen Intel i5 processor gives you powerful processing speed every time. It has a 15.6-inch IPS Full HD technology LED-backlit display capable of delivering an incredible viewing experience with high-quality images and vibrant colors.
Plus, it has 8GB of DDR4 RAM that works incredibly well, making it decent enough for your everyday use. In addition, it has a 256GB SSD storage capacity that provides increased speed and additional storage for all your files and data. You might be a bit disappointed here as there are no good graphics, just the integrated Intel GPU card.
Apple MacBook Air Laptop Apple M1 Chip
- All-Day Battery Life – Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Powerful Performance – Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip with an 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation while using way less power.
- Superfast Memory – 8GB of unified memory makes your entire system speedy and responsive. That way it can support tasks like memory-hogging multitab browsing and opening a huge graphic file quickly and easily.
- Stunning Display – With a 13.3” Retina display, images come alive with new levels of realism. Text is sharp and clear, and colors are more vibrant.
- Why Mac – Easy to learn. Easy to set up. Astoundingly powerful. Intuitive. Packed with apps to use right out of the box. Mac is designed to let you work, play, and create like never before.
If you’re an Apple lover, you’ve probably used the prior MacBook Air model. It was fantastic in every way. If you haven’t already, now is your chance to acquire the most recent edition of Apple’s freshly styled MacBook Air.
It has more power, a better finish, and more outcomes. The laptop’s design is everything and more. The classic silver hue looks wonderful, and you also have the option of getting the eye-catching golden color this time. It is also extremely light, weighing only 2.8 pounds.
This laptop is equipped with the newest M1 processor, which offers twice the processing capability of the previous generation. There will never be any troubles with bootup or any lagging because the 512GB SSD storage is something you must remember. In fact, depending on your needs, you can upgrade it to 2TB. Furthermore, you receive 8GB of RAM memory out of the box, which can be increased to 16GB.
The 13.3-inch screen display with True Tone technology, which enables millions of colors, is next on our list. Performance increases by 80% when using Intel graphics, resulting in a significantly crisper screen and display. The keys were also developed specifically for the keyboard. It now has a quieter scissor mechanism that makes less noise as you hit the keys, making it much more comfortable. The power button features fingerprint technology for enhanced security, so you can simply enter into the system.
The touchpad has more space than the previous edition, allowing for multi-touch motions. Furthermore, it is quite responsive and will not let you down in any way. Only two Thunderbolt 4 connections are available for lightning-fast data transfer. However, due to a paucity of ports, these are few in number and may be the most serious concern. Aside from that, we have a new MacBook Pro, which we previously mentioned is the best of the bunch.
Dell XPS 13 2-in-1
- 13.4-inch (1920 x 1200) 16:10 FHD-plus WLED Touch Display
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 (8 MB Cache, up to 3.90 GHz)
- 8GB 3733MHz LPDDR4x , 256 GB [PCIe] NVMe x4 (SSD) Onboard
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2) plus Bluetooth 5.0
It has the same Intel Core i7 -8565U processor, DDR3 RAM, and a 4K touchscreen display. However, read on for more information. In terms of color and design, you have two alternatives. The carbon fiber shade is black, and the white glass deck fiber is white. Aluminum is used for the body. It’s also only 14.8mm thick and weighs 1.27kg. This notebook has a large keyboard as well as a secure fingerprint login option. The laptop’s elegance is enhanced by the tiny bezels.
It has a 13.4-inch display with a 3840×2400 resolution. Among all Dell XPS models, it has the largest screen. The small bezels, on the other hand, add to the display’s brilliance, and the brightness is likewise superb. As a result, you can watch high-definition content on a small screen without sacrificing quality.
It has a spacious keyboard with a 1mm travel gap between keys. These keys have backlighting and a clicky feel when pressed. In addition, the keyboard has a fingerprint sensor for secure Windows login. In addition, the touchpad is a pleasure to use.
The sound quality is also quite good. On the laptop, you’ll find a Dolby sound system with high-pitched audio and bass. Furthermore, no matter how loud you turn up the level, there is no noise.
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15″ Laptop
- Powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 3 3250U processor with Radeon Vega 3 graphics, the AMD multi-core processing power offers incredible bandwidth for getting more done faster, in several applications at once
- The 15. 6" HD (1366 x 768) screen with narrow side bezels and Dopoundsy Audio deliver great visuals and crystal-clear sound for your entertainment
- 128 GB SSD M.2 NVMe storage and 4 GB DDR4 memory; Windows 10 installed
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter on your webcam for peace of mind when you need it
- Stay connected: 2x2 Wi-Fi 5 (802. 11 ac/ac(LC)) and Bluetooth 4.1; webcam with microphone; 3 USB ports, HDMI and SD card reader
The Lenovo Ideapad series has produced a large number of laptops with exceptional speed and power for everyday usage. The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 model is incredibly reasonable and in-budget for your podcast editing and creation in your studio.
The 15.6-inch screen provides excellent picture quality and a bright display for all of your tasks. Furthermore, it is equipped with an Intel Core i3 processor from the 10th generation. While working on different apps and browsers at the same time, you can expect decent speed.
The 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD storage are plenty for all of your data and folders, and they help to speed up system startup. We put it to the test, and it did start up in a matter of seconds. The design was created with a lightweight and slender body in mind. It weighs 4 pounds, making it easy to transport if the need arises.
It also boasts a slim and narrow bezel, allowing you to get the most out of your screen. Aside from the CPU, you’ll notice a significant increase in processing performance thanks to the integrated graphics. This laptop boasts a backlit keyboard, allowing you to work at all hours of the day and night. As you are aware, the cost of this equipment is really low, and you should be able to afford it.
You won’t have to worry about the battery dying because it provides an 8-hour or even longer backup, depending on your work. If you want to employ high-end software, the time can be cut down to as little as 6-7 hours, but that won’t be an issue. 2x USB 3.0 Ports are among the ports offered on this system. 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 HDMI 1/8′′ / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Output, and a 4-in-1 SD card reader
Lenovo Thinkpad T480
- 8GB DDR4 RAM; 256GB 2.5" SATA SSD (Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Professional Installation Service included)
- 8th Generation Intel Quad Core i5-8250U 1.60 GHz Processor (Max Turbo 3.40 GHz, 4 cores 8 threads, 6MB SmartCache)
- 14-Inch HD (1366x768), anti-glare, LED backlight, 220 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 400:1 contrast ratio| Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620: Supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C; Supports three independent displays; Max resolution 4k: 4096x2304@60Hz (USB Type-C); 4096x2160@30Hz (HDMI)
- Intel Wireless 8265ac (2x2) + Bluetooth v4.1 | FingerPrint Reader | HD 720p Webcam
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit - Ideal for Home, Professionals, Small business, School Education
The Lenovo Thinkpad T480 contains all of the standard capabilities that a mid-range podcasting laptop should have. The usage of PowerBridge technology, however, is its most distinguishing feature. It allows you to move from your existing battery to a new one without having to turn off your computer. This makes it the ideal laptop for editing podcasts while on the go.
If you have a limited budget, this is the finest laptop to buy. However, you will receive Power Bridge technology in the PC, which is a big benefit. By switching to a new battery, this technology extends the life of the battery. However, this activity occurs without the laptop being turned off. More intriguing features can be found further down.
It has a highly portable design. It is portable and lightweight, making it easy to transport. It weighs 4.9 pounds and measures 13.25 x 9.15 x 0.78 inches. As a result, black beast PCs provide an HD display, a backlit keyboard, and a decent webcam. Furthermore, it is available in 14-inch sizes with slim bezels. Overall, this item is well worth the money.
The display is 15.6 inches with an anti-glare screen and comes with Radeon Pro 5300M. The screen has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and a side angle display. As a result, you can work for an extended period of time without experiencing eye irritation.
The keyboard is illuminated, and the keys are arranged in a reasonable amount of space. As a result, you’ll be able to text fast and efficiently on the keyboard. As a result, this is the ideal keyboard for typing comfort. This laptop also includes a gliding and smooth touchpad, which is useful for podcast and video editing. There is also a 720-pixel webcam, which is useful for recording. As a result, you can use it for podcasting as well.
It also has excellent audio quality. The stereo speakers do an excellent job of encircling the entire space. The bass is also well-balanced and not overwhelming. While working or listening to music, you will appreciate the audio quality.
LG Gram 14
As a professional podcaster, you may find it challenging to determine which laptop is most suited to your needs. Unlike audio creation or music editing, podcasting is concerned with more than just processing power; it also considers factors such as device autonomy, microphone quality, and the ability to link nearly any audio-editing application. We would recommend the new LG Gram 14 to prospective purchasers based on each of the requirements.
The LG Gram 14 has a powerful Intel Core i7-1065G7 chipset that focuses on single-core performance despite not being a processor-heavy device. While the turbo clock speed of up to 3.9GHz is more than sufficient for basic DAW operations and audio editing activities, the quad-core architecture allows you to project a variety of podcasting formats or make basic changes without breaking a sweat.
While the Intel Iris Plus graphics capability isn’t designed to affect your podcasting performance, it does allow you to play some casual games after a long day of podcasting. LG also included 16GB of system RAM to help you get most out of your podcasting and audio editing sessions. The available DDR4 RAM is sufficient for smoothly operating numerous podcast-aligned tasks.
The 512GB solid-state storage capacity comes next, which is speedy and capable of loading up the Windows 10 Home OS in under a minute. Because it’s an NVMe-compatible SSD, it guarantees faster app loading times, even for the most demanding Digital Audio Workstations. The 14-inch IPS display is more than sufficient for your podcasting needs.
If you want a little more excitement, the overall resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and LCD paneling technology are other options. The LG Gram 14 is best recognized, though, for its unrivaled productivity. To begin, you’ll have access to a security-focused fingerprint scanner for keeping the alterations private.
LG also includes a regular backlit keyboard, as well as a powerful acoustic setup that includes 3D speakers and a studio-grade microphone, as well as a serviceable webcam. Furthermore, when it comes to aesthetics and structural durability, this laptop attracts a lot of attention. Despite its MIL-STD certification, the Gram 14 is nevertheless enviably sleek and light, weighing only 2.2 pounds.
However, the presence of a Thunderbolt 3 port, which provides the greatest podcasting experience for pros, impressed us the most. While the TB 3 port allows you to set up external workflows, the Type-C and Type-A slots are ideal for data transmission and other traditional connections. When it comes to connectivity, you’ll have access to Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 5 standards, which are both high-speed and stable.
While every other feature contributes to your various professional pursuits, the laptop’s prolonged battery life of about 19 hours adds to its credibility. As a result, the LG Gram 14 could be considered one of the top gadgets for achieving immersive podcasting results.