Last Updated on April 1, 2023 by LaptopResearcher
You need to be computer savvy as a real estate agents or realtors. According to statistics, most agents promote online for ranging from a few hours a week to a few hours a day. Real estate agents spend a lot of time commuting between the office, showings, meetings, and networking events. This needs the use of a dependable, portable laptop. I’ll discuss some of the finest laptops for real estate brokers in this article.
As you might expect, the majority of the items on this list are Ultrabooks, and many of them feature Intel and AMD’s battery-friendly processors. However, there are a plethora of Ultrabooks on the market. Even if we restrict it down to a certain chip, there are i3 and i7-powered laptops available.
Apple MacBook Air
- All-Day Battery Life – Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Powerful Performance – Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip with an 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation while using way less power.
- Superfast Memory – 8GB of unified memory makes your entire system speedy and responsive. That way it can support tasks like memory-hogging multitab browsing and opening a huge graphic file quickly and easily.
- Stunning Display – With a 13.3 inch Retina display, images come alive with new levels of realism. Text is sharp and clear, and colors are more vibrant.
- Why Mac – Easy to learn. Easy to set up. Astoundingly powerful. Intuitive. Packed with apps to use right out of the box. Mac is designed to let you work, play, and create like never before.
One of the best laptops for real estate agents in 2023 is the new Apple MacBook Air with M1. Apple is known for releasing high-end, high-performance laptops, which every successful entrepreneur recommends. Because the MacBook protects against network theft and data loss while offline. This laptop also has Touch ID technology built to safeguard it from network intrusions and other hacker attacks. One of the greatest MacBooks for realtors is the Apple MacBook Air.
The new Apple MacBook Air is powered by the newly announced 8-core M1 CPU, which is 3.5 times faster than the previous model. For graphics performance, it contains an integrated M1 GPU, which can give up to 5x graphics acceleration for graphics-intensive workloads. The current generation of Intel i10 processors and discrete graphics cards can be defeated by combining powerful CPU and GPU. Last but not least, with 8GB DDR4 RAM and roughly 256GB of SSD storage space, this laptop will provide you with an excellent multitasking experience. The battery will last up to 18 hours, which is an improvement over the old battery’s 6 hours. No other brand can compete with this MacBook Air in terms of overall performance.
It includes the most up-to-date ports and connectivity, including Thunderbolt 4 and Killer Wi-Fi 6, as well as Bluetooth 5. You can attach extra devices, including the GPU, via the Thunderbolt connector.It has a 13.3-inch IPS display with LED backlighting. The screen resolution is (25601600) with a pixel density of 227 pixels per inch. This monitor can display millions of colors and has 25% more stains than RGB monitors. Ophthalmologists advise that you can see the screen for long periods of time without straining your eyes.
You must improve the color and color of the apparel screen for video and photo editing. As a result, it’s one of the best laptops for artists and businesspeople. Retina displays include a few key elements that provide enhanced visibility and vibrant colors.
You should consider a light laptop if you are already a successful real estate agent or hope to become one in the future. The latest MacBook Air with an M1 processor is usually designed to be light and elegant. You may easily carry it anyplace because it just weighs 2.8 pounds (1.29 kg). MacBook Air is the best laptop for realtors in 2023.
HP Spectre X360
- 【2 in 1 3K+(3072 x 1920) Display】: 16-inch diagonal, 3K+ (3072 x 1920), multitouch-enabled, IPS, edge-to-edge glass, micro-edge. 3072 x 1920 resolution delivers incredible details and lifelike colors. And with touch, you can control your PC right from the screen. Plus keep your eyes comfortable with adaptive color and EyeSafe Certified low blue light panels.
- 【11th Generation Intel Core i7-11390H Processor】: Intel Evo platform powered by 11th Generation Intel Core i7-11390H. Brings the perfect combination of features to make you unstoppable. Get things done fast with high performance, instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity.
- 【16GB DDR4-3200 RAM& 512GB PCIe SSD】 16GB DDR4-3200 high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once, 512GB PCIe SSD for ample storage space. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. We do provide a 1-year standard warranty on upgraded RAM/SSD. Bundled with MOUSE PAD.
- 【Features】1. HP GlamCam: an intelligent 5MP camera that provides lighting correction, auto frame and beauty mode, you can keep your focus on what you’re saying, not what you look like.2. HP Fast Charge: Go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes. 3. Wi-Fi 6E : Enjoy faster speeds, improved performance. 4. It also helps protect your privacy with walk away recognition, attention tracking, shoulder surfing protection, privacy camera shutter, mute mic button and built-in fingerprint reader.
- 2 Thunderbolt 4 with USB4 Type-C 40Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge); 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate (HP Sleep and Charge); 1 HDMI 2.0b; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo
The HP Spectre X360 isn’t cheap, but if you’re looking for a laptop with a lot of useful functions in a stylish package, it won’t let you down. This is a two-in-one system, which means you may use it as a laptop or a PC. A premium 13.3-inch touch screen with HD resolution comes standard on the Spectre X360-13T. The screen may be rotated in a 360-degree circle. It has a fast Intel Core processor, plenty of RAM, and enough internal SSD storage.
For realtors, the 15.6-inch touch screen is the appropriate size. Unlike other laptop displays, this one went above and beyond with a rotating hinge that allows the screen to be rotated 360 degrees. As you browse the web, edit photographs, or watch videos, the High Definition display will provide you with a satisfying clarity. To increase the screen’s durability, it is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass.
There’s also a complimentary Stylus Pen, which we prefer to other options like the Microsoft Surface Pro 7, which needs you to purchase the pen separately. When you need to rapidly take notes from your clients, the pen comes in helpful. An 8th generation Intel core CPU powers the HP Spectre X360-13T. This, combined with 16GB of RAM and 512GB of SSD storage, turns this laptop into a powerhouse. If you need to get things done quickly, this laptop is a good choice. With a weight of only 2.78 pounds, it is incredibly light and easy to transport. There are, however, lighter solutions available, such as the Microsoft Surface Pro 7, which weighs only 1.7 pounds. If portability is important to you, the latter is a good option.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could work for 16 hours straight without having to charge your laptop? A good battery comes in handy while working with a client outside of the office. If you are not actively utilizing the battery, it can store power for up to 16 hours or longer for the best laptops for realtors.
Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- Next-gen, best-in-class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet, so you can type, touch, draw, write, work, and play more naturally
- Faster than surface pro 6, with a 10th gen intel core processor – redefining what’s possible in a thin and light computer.
- More ways to connect, with both USB-c and USB-a ports for connecting to displays, docking stations and more, as well as accessory charging. Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Standout design that won’t weigh you down — ultra-slim and light surface pro 7 starts at just 1.70 pounds
- All day battery life up to 10.5 hours, Plus the ability to go from empty to full faster — about 80 percent in just over an hour
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is the best laptops for realtors, the latest in the company’s great Surface Pro series, continues the tradition of being a durable and reliable 2 in 1 laptop. With an internal upgrade from Intel’s tenth-generation Ice Lake 10nm chip and an internal upgrade, including a USB type C port in the future, this time around it’s significantly more advanced. There are lots of good reasons why the Surface Pro 7 is our choice for the best.
The latest hardware, individually designed with a lightweight laptop and fast convertible laptop that you will instantly like once you touch it. The starter model with 8GB RAM and 128GB SSD (solid state drive) is an affordable Windows 10 laptop for any realtor. If your budget allows and you need higher specifications, you can aim for more models with more RAM, storage, and i7 processors. It has everything you need except a few familiar ports. It comes with a 12.3 inches screen display size touchscreen display with a resolution of 2736 × 1824 pixels and has 8GB of RAM. It has the option to choose 16GB RAM. The best part is its latest 10th gen processor. It comes with 108 Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors with multiple hard drive capacity concepts ranging from 128, 256, 512 to 1TB, giving users the freedom to choose what they need. The latest generation processors with SSD drives allow this laptop to boot faster and avoid delays. When we pay attention to its design, you will be amazed at how rich and well-equipped it looks. Thanks to the hardware that Microsoft used to make this laptop. It can be used as a laptop or tablet and it comes with a kickstand on the back that can hold the screen in tablet mode.
It weighs just 1.7 pounds and has a good battery life of up to 10.5 hours, which is good enough to end a working day without having to plug in. Additionally, Microsoft has added a fast charging capability that charges 80% of the battery in just one hour. The trackpad is slightly smaller than we expected but has incredible precision and smooth scrolling. The best thing about this laptop is that it is a touchscreen laptop that works great with surface stylus and you can literally draw 3D paintings with it. This feature can be put to good use for your real estate business. Don’t forget the microSD card slot under the kickstand as in previous models. Microsoft certainly wants to upload photos directly to the cloud from your smartphone. But as long as there is a compact camera, transferring the microSD card from the camera to the phone is an easy way to upload your photos. However, most USB-C hubs already include a microSD slot.
After all, the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is an ideal choice for successful laptops because it features several top-notch features and is a portable, slim and fast laptop with a sleek design. Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is the Best Laptops For Real Estate Agents in 2023.
Apple MacBook Pro
- Apple M1 Pro or M1 Max chip for a massive leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Up to 10-core CPU delivers up to 3.7x faster performance to fly through pro workflows quicker than ever
- Up to 32-core GPU with up to 13x faster performance for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for up to 11x faster machine learning performance
- Longer battery life, up to 17 hours
The Apple MacBook Pro is no secret because everyone already knows the magic of its crystal-clear display which undoubtedly provides the best working experience for its users. It will work great for your real estate business but of course you need a budget of over 00 1400 to get your hands on this system. If you are leaning towards MacBook for your work, choosing MacBook Pro is a wise move. It is becoming a great choice because of its features which include the 8th Generation 2.4GHz quad-core Intel i5 processor. The space is gray and the glossy retina display gives it an impressive look. This gives you the option to upgrade to a higher operating system, such as MacOS.
Many real estate agents use the MacBook to schedule their site and they never agree on the functionality of the laptop. You can push this laptop to any level and it will work great! Equipped with the latest Intel Quad Core i7 processor, dedicated 512GB of storage and 16GB of RAM ensure blazing speed and responsiveness to the machine. The system is portable, but not too light, but weighs 4.2 pounds and you can easily carry it in your bag.
The Apple MacBook Pro has a 15.4-inch full HD LCD display that provides a great work experience with a lifetime of picture quality. The retina display delivers 5 million pixels; Break up pictures into the smallest picture! It comes with two USB3 ports (up to 5 Gbps) and two Thunderbolt 3 ports for quick connection. Simplicity, style and a glossy finish go hand in hand with the soft touch controls and wide keyboard. It has an 8-hour long battery life, although the realtor laptop not very durable, but can still cover the entire working day without compromising on performance. Many other spaces include a 13.4-inch LED size, 512 SSD hard drive, 8GB of RAM and a backlit keyboard. The MacBook is really easy to use. It gives you the best acting that you like best. If you want to reduce the cost of the laptop, you have the option to choose 128GB / 256GB / 512GB SSD storage with 1.8GHz i5 processor. 10 hours battery life by 2023 makes this laptop perfect for realtors This is a versatile laptop that can be used for your work, hobbies and any kind of work at home. Except for HD games. But for gaming, you can push this laptop to any level and it will perform great. Apple MacBook Pro is the Best Laptops For Realtors in 2023.
Dell Inspiron 15.6
With the Inspiron, which employs an Intel core i7 CPU to give dependable performance, Dell was able to enter the fray when it comes to choices for the best laptops for real estate brokers. It provides consumers with a sizable screen that is nearly 16 inches long, more than 32 GB of Memory, and 1 terabyte of storage. This makes it a fantastic option if you intend to hold a lot of files.
It may appear to be a typical laptop, but it actually has a touch screen that enables direct interaction with things displayed on-screen without the need for a mouse or trackpad. Discuss accessibility. The Dell Inspiron is a creative laptop that can assist you in accomplishing all of your tasks. It allows you to keep track of everything you need to and offers all the features you’d want in a dependable professional laptop.
If you’re searching for a mid-range laptop that promises responsiveness and dependability, I suggest the Dell Inspiron. Although it’s not the best, you can’t really go wrong with it.
Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 Chromebook
- The Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 Chromebook is the ultimate 2-in-1 device, powered by Chrome OS and cloud computing and designed for portability – take it anywhere for up to 15 hours of battery life.Control method:touch
- This versatile touch screen Chromebook has a detachable fabric folio keyboard and stylus support, plus an ultra-light slim chassis; enjoy a favorite movie in tablet mode then snap on the laptop-grade keyboard to become a productivity powerhouse
- With its lightweight Samsung OLED display, the Duet 5 Chromebook’s 13.3" full-HD screen (1920 x 1080) at 400 nits bright is capable of true color via 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Enjoy crystal-clear audio from 4 speakers with smart amplifier technology, 2 microphones, and rear 8MP and 5MP front-facing 1080p FHD cameras for streaming and video calls
- Discover how fast and simple this 2-in-1 Chromebook is – login with your Google Account to access your Google Drive and Chrome preferences; find every app you need for work, study, and entertainment in the Google Play store
Lenovo Ideapad 5 Chromebook is a 2-in-1 laptop that provides slick performance and superb multi-device integration for real estate salespeople. Because to its ergonomic and incredibly low-profile design, this laptop not only saves you thousands of dollars but also enables you to complete all of your daily activities in style and with ease.
The Ideapad’s cameras and speakers let you watch videos, participate in video chats, and hear everything your customer says. Since it has integration capabilities, Android users will find it to be especially helpful. Lenovo, in contrast to other manufacturers, employs Qualcomm for both its GPU and CPU processing, and Chrome OS rather than Mac or Windows. These distinctive options go extremely well with this distinctive laptop.
The Lenovo Ideapad is a significantly less expensive alternative that performs on pace with the list’s more expensive laptops. It is a budget laptop that performs admirably for its price.
ASUS ZenBook 13 Ultra Slim Laptop
- Powerful & fast for effortless on-the-go computing: 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD & 16GB RAM
- Durable & reliable: meets the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G military standard for reliability and durability, undergoing a punishing testing regime
- Long battery life: powered by a high-capacity battery that won’t let you down
- Exclusive ErgoLift design: an engineering masterpiece designed to automatically tilt the keyboard to the most comfortable typing position, plus it improves cooling and audio performance
- Professional Grade: use Windows your way with Windows 10 Professional and hardware TPM security
A best budget laptop for realtors with consistent performance and super fast processors is all the professionals need. It is one of the best ultrabooks for real estate agents. This price tag not only allows the user to choose it, but also its amazing features and details. The GenBook boots up in 13 seconds and you can browse the web or use heavy applications. The ASUS ZenBook 13 is specifically designed to provide better visuals up to 178 degrees with wide viewing technology with a standalone 13.3-inch full HD panel. For your added benefit, the PC features ASUS Eye Care technology that is best designed to take care of your eyes. With the help you can work as much as possible without worrying about the effects of your eyes. It offers a turbo boost of up to 3.9GHz with an 8th gen Intel Core i5-8265U PC processor that gives you an 8GB without worrying about any lag issues. RAM is best designed to handle multiple tasks at once It has 512 GB SSD storage which is large enough to store all the necessary files and data you have.
The solid aluminum alloy design weighs just 2.6 pounds, making it very easy to carry with you when surveying the house. The screen is 13.3 inches full HD, has wide viewing angles with pixel resolution and the screen is anti-glare. It has Windows 10 operating system pre-installed which is very user friendly and therefore will work great for real estate agents. It is equipped with 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD storage capacity. However, I would say that a 256 GB storage drive is enough for a real estate agent, so you don’t have to worry about it! The ZenBook 13 has 3 USB 3.0 ports and a single built-in 3.1 port. The backlit keyboard is very comfortable for typing as well as a fingerprint reader is provided in the corner of the trackpad for easy logging in.
The keyboard of this laptop is a full size backlit keyboard and provides a more comfortable and precise typing experience. It has a fingerprint sensor that allows you to log in with just one touch without typing any more passwords. It has great features that charge the battery up to 60% in just 49 minutes. And the battery is also specially designed to provide 14 hours of battery life. If you are looking for an ultra-thin and light laptop then this ASUS Zenbook 13 is the perfect match for you. This Ultrabook has a slim 0.5 profile that weighs just 2.5 pounds, which means you can easily take it with you. The chassis of this laptop is made of aluminum chassis, it gives comfortable portability and premium feeling. This is the best computer for real estate agent.
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
The 2023 Acer Aspire 5 model is a powerful laptop that any real estate agent will find chic and practical. In addition to having a charming body, this laptop has just the right components that any real estate agent would want. The ratings for stability, portability, weight and battery life are better than expected for this laptop. Along with other hardware combinations, it has various configurations ranging from 8 GB to 20 GB of RAM. It gives you the freedom to choose a laptop that suits the nature of your work and your budget.
Acer machines give you real value for money. The device is equipped with 8GB to 20GB RAM and 256GB / 1TB / 2TB SSD. The 14-inch Full HD gives it a sleek look and the 8th generation i7 processor makes it one of the fastest and most economical laptops. LED-backlit HD IPS widescreen display with Acer color intelligence. And it also has the Acer Bluelight Shield feature to keep your eyes away from fatigue and allow you to work longer. The screen of this laptop has a slim bezel which provides less bezel and more space for work. The computer is provided with a lot of disk space which allows you to store a lot of documents, photos and videos related to your real estate business. You don’t have to carry an external hard drive when you need to go out and meet clients. This is a scalable model, so even if you get the lowest model right now, you can upgrade to RAM and SSD later.
So, if you are probably looking for something budget-friendly, try looking at the case of this machine at number seven on my list. Since you want to be stable for the portable, it’s a slim 0.7kg laptop that weighs just 3.97 pounds, making it good enough to carry wherever you go to work. Business. As for the display, the Acer Aspire 5 is a 15.6-inch LED-backlit full HD widescreen IPS made with Acer Color Intelligence.
Then, you will also get an additional Acer BluelightShield feature for the added benefit of protecting your eyesight while working on this slim bezel laptop. It is an 8th generation Intel Core i5-8265U processor-like machine that includes 8GB of RAM. When it comes to multitasking, Aspire 5 has a setup that lets you handle many things at once without having to worry about lag problems. Great, isn’t it? It should be added that it is powered by a 256GB SSD, which works better than a conventional hard drive. Also, the machine has 9.5 hours of autonomy. Thisis the best laptop for real estate professionals.
ASUS VivoBook 15
The ASUS VivoBook 15 has an Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor with a 6M cache, making it a suitable laptop. You’ll get a 1.0GHz base clock speed and a Turbo Speed of up to 3.6GHz, which you can use to accomplish demanding tasks. Because of the 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM and the 256GB PCIe SSD.
ASUS uses specialized Intel UHD graphics for graphics data processing to provide seamless quality and a more appealing display. You can improve both components to make the system perform faster for compatible data processing. It is quite portable, however the battery life is limited, as it can only be used for 5-6 hours at most. In contrast to competitors, the built-in fingerprint reader includes a one-click login function using Windows Hello. It has a Type-C USB 3.2 port, one Type-A USB 3.2 port, two Type-A USB2.0 ports, one HDMI port, one micro SD card slot, and a COMBO audio plug hole, among other ports.
On the screen is a 15.6-inch anti-glare FHD 1920 x 1080 pixel touch screen display. It boasts a 178° broad viewing angle and supports a 60Hz frame rate and 45 percent NTSC, in addition to full HD resolution. This ultra-thin design technique increases its value to users, particularly for commercial applications.
Acer Spin 5 Convertible Laptop
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) 16GB LPDDR4X Memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 13.5" Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3:2 aspect ratio) Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Backlit Keyboard fingerprint reader up to 15 hours battery life
- 2 - USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 - USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 - HDMI 2. 0 port
The Acer Spin (most recently the Acer Spin 5) is a Windows 10 2-in-1 notebook that is tiny and light. It’s one of the lightest laptops on the list, at only 2.6 pounds. It combines the advantages of a laptop and a tablet. It boasts a 13.5-inch IPS display screen with a superb 2256 x 1504 resolution; photos and movies will be crystal clear on this gadget. It can also be used as a tablet alternative.
The Acer Spin features a specific anti-microbial chemical on the keyboard that is designed to make the system more sanitary. This is a feature that many other systems lack. This machine also has a fingerprint reader for biometric authentication. It has an Intel processor from the 11th gen intel Iris Xe graphics, and a 1 terabyte SSD. It also comes with fast WiFi 6, Type-C ports, and the capacity to handle two additional 4K screens for presentations.
Realtors can use the Acer Active Stylus with a stylus pen-style as well as with a keyboard. This makes it easier to jot down quick notes, alter photos rapidly, and handle the tablet in general. The twin front-facing speakers, inbuilt fingerprint reader, Wake-on-Voice capability, and Microsoft’s Cortana are among the other features. The Acer Spin’s main real flaws are that it can become hot due to its processing power and that its screen has relatively thick bezels.
Lenovo Flex 5 14″ 2-in-1 Laptop
- Thin, light, and stylish – This 2-in-1 laptop weighs just 3.64 pounds and is only 0.82" thick. It's soft and comfortable to the touch, with a durable paint that creates a better user experience. Digital pen included
- The 10-point, 14-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS touchscreen allows the Lenovo Flex 5 14" 2-in-1 laptop to be comfortable, fun, and easy to use. It's also great to look at, with 4-side narrow bezels
- The 360⁰ hinge lets you use your 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop in whatever mode works best for you; Use it in 'Laptop' mode for everyday computing, 'Tent' mode for sharing things, 'Stand' mode for binge-watching, or 'Tablet' mode for more intuitive interaction
- Enjoy up to 10 hours of battery life, plus quick charge to 80% in just 1 hour
- Powered by the AMD Ryzen 5 4500U mobile processor with Radeon graphics, you have the performance to do more, from anywhere. With more cores, you'll experience responsiveness that leaps into action for productivity, gaming, and content creation
The laptop was recently packaged and released in 2023 with advanced 8th intel core i5 processor technology. The Lenovo Flex 14 is available with a 14-inch Full HD Touch LED and is easy to carry around. It is a 2-in-1 laptop that can be easily converted to a tablet. Also, it is equipped with 8 to 20 GB RAM, a touch keyboard and a 512 GB SSD hard drive (256 GB, 1 TB and 2 TB SSD available). Lenovo Flex 14 is light and portable. This is a great laptop because of all the recent innovations it has made. With this great hardware combination there is no doubt that the Lenovo Flex 14 is the best laptop for real estate agents.
Dell XPS 12
- Intel Core M 6Y54 1.1 GHz
- 8 GB
- 256 GB Solid-State Drive
- 12.5" UHD Touchscreen
The Dell XPS series is one of the most adaptable, with a wide range of laptops to select from, ranging from a low-cost notebook to a powerful workstation. The Dell XPS 12 is a one-of-a-kind Dell laptop that features a detachable and fanless design. As you may be aware, the detachable design allows you to get the most of it because there will be no distracting keyboard attached when using the device in tablet mode. Your laptop will be completely silent even when multitasking thanks to the fanless design.
It has a 12.5-inch screen with a small bezel, this laptop is fairly light and compact. The XPS 12 comes with a UHD 4K display, which is capable of delivering the most color-accurate and crisper images Because it is powered by an Intel Core M mobile processor, I would say it isn’t as powerful as an Intel Core i5 system in terms of performance. However, for real estate agents, it is more than adequate; you will not experience any latency while working.
You can also look at the Dell XPS 13-inch model, which is powered by an Intel Core i7 processor and is fairly powerful; however, it is quite pricey. If you need a portable laptop for your real estate presentation, the Dell XPS 12 could be a good option.
Huawei MateBook X Pro Signature Edition
- Watch your favorite shows in HD detail with the MateBook X Pro’s 3K display that features a stunning 3000 x 2000 resolution. Plus, the ultra-thin Corning Gorilla Glass touchscreen features an anti-fingerprint coating
- With a performance boost of 40 percent generation over generation, 8th Gen Intel Core processors deliver the power and responsiveness to make your productivity soar. Edit photos and videos faster than ever, and move between programs and windows quickly
- Go about your day sans charger—the MateBook X Pro delivers an impressive 15 hours per charge, helping it last through a full workday and beyond
- The MateBook X Pro is as portable as it is professional. Its slim and light build weighs in at just 2.9 pounds, so you can throw it in your bag and go
- Windows 10 Home delivers faster start-ups, your favorite applications, and great new ways to get stuff done across multiple devices
The Huawei Matebook X Pro features a 13.9-inch “full view” screen that extends to the device’s edges. The screen takes up nearly the entire form factor of the laptop, making it one of the finest laptops for real estate agents looking for a video and photo editing powerhouse. The device has a touchscreen, which makes it even more user-friendly. Emerald Green and Space Grey are the two hues available. Both include a backlit keyboard and an appealing, lightweight metal matte appearance.
This notebook computer is small and light, making it ideal for on-the-go use. It also has a striking appearance, which helps when it comes to impressing clients. An Intel Core i7 processor from the 11th generation, 16 GB of RAM, and 1 TB of SSD storage are among the features. SSD storage is fantastic since it allows your computer to boot up almost instantly when you push the power button.
When it comes to battery life, the Matebook X Pro claims to last between 10 and 11 hours. It has superb speakers and is a great multimedia computer. It also contains a biometric/fingertip key that allows you to unlock it with a simple tap. The Matebook X Pro has a unique feature in that the camera is buried under the keyboard and only shows up when you need it, giving you more privacy.
There are a couple of concerns with the Matebook X Pro that you should be aware of. It gets pretty hot because it’s such a powerful and thin device. It’s a terrific mid-level computer for real estate professionals who want a dual-purpose work and entertainment machine, but it won’t run any AAA games. Some individuals also object to the webcam’s positioning; while it makes it more secure, it can make aiming a little awkward.
Factors to consider when buying the Best Laptops For Real Estate Agents
Obviously, first of all, no matter what you want to buy for your own use, you should take a look at the brands available to you for the profession you need it for. We live in an advanced technological world where almost everything is now digital and where a large number of similar products are created that we each rely on. Before picking an invoice, make sure you choose the brand that works best for you. It can be one or more brands but make sure the one you choose is right for you.
It is very important to notice as well. You certainly don’t want something too big or too heavy if needed but it becomes difficult to carry. If you want something bigger, it’s better than a comfortable weight and size to make it easier for you.
For real estate agents, we recommend that you go for the Intel Core i5 laptop as it is powerful enough to handle all your daily tasks. But if you want to use this laptop for other purposes like heavy multitasking or running heavy software, then you must go for Intel Core i7 laptop. Here we are not advising you to use laptop with Intel Core i3 processor as it is not strong enough to handle all your applications smoothly and you will face lag problem.
Consistent with your general usage, we recommend that you purchase a laptop with at least 8 GB of RAM which is sufficient for a smooth work experience. However, if you plan to run heavy applications, we recommend using 16 GB of RAM.
Your job is to meet with clients and talk non-office in the office instead of typing portability matters a lot Find a thin and legally light weight laptop – 3 to 6 pounds which is not a problem with many laptops available in the market. The form factor cannot be avoided either and it should be such that it fits with the normal backpack. Gaming laptops are usually larger to reduce heat dissipation. So avoid buying a gaming laptop if you can’t afford to waste a few hours from your schedule.
Because as a real estate agent you have to present lots of demos in front of clients, a small screen will not be really impressive. The 15.6-inch widescreen display isn’t a big deal these days and you have plenty of options on the market. But if you think below it, the bottom line should be 14 inches. Also, anti-glare is a plus if you can spend some extra money.
Different brands offer many models of their machines that perform specific tasks. There is no question that most devices have almost the necessary basic components, but when you access RAM, storage, and the like, you can determine which function or use is best for it. So before you settle for any reason it should be just a good idea to remember, it will get the job done!
Important if you have a specific budget for which you need to choose a laptop from a specific range. No problem because there are so many machines available at great prices and it is up to you to choose the one that is most suitable for you. If you don’t mind tossing a few invoices, the template you choose is good enough
It is enough for you if it goes with the brand you believe in and if the model you have chosen lasts a few years before it is fixed or replaced.
Different laptops come with different RAM, available storage, model design, features and much more which means before you dispose of them make sure you have the best to meet your needs.
Modern laptops have become more sophisticated! Today we have a rotating screen, touch screen, removable keyboard and much more. It is good to know which one meets your standard.
There are three main operating systems to choose from – Windows, OS X and Chrome OS – the latest developments in Chrome OS operating system technology. If you don’t have a lot of technical functions to perform, Chrome OS can be quite comfortable for you. For advanced features, choose between OS X and Windows. In the case of Windows, version 8 and higher is recommended by us.
Money-back Guarantee & Warranty
No one wants to settle for defective or obsolete products that don’t meet your standards. If you are not satisfied and it has a money back guarantee, just return it during the guaranteed period and get your money back or better, but get a better machine than the first one. If the store you ordered offers a warranty on the products purchased, you can repair or service your machine during this period at your convenience. Make sure you are satisfied with your product because you paid for it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I buy a tablet or laptop for real estate agent?
Many real estate agents prefer a tablet because of the portability. However, a laptop has several other advantages over the tablet. For example, the laptop is more powerful and does more work. In addition, there are several models on the market today that can be converted to a tablet. All in all, if all you want to do is browse the internet, play videos, and play poorly graphics games, then a tablet would be great. But a laptop offers all of this and more.
How much storage should the laptop for real estate agent have?
It depends on what you plan to store. If all of your files, videos, music, and photos are on the laptop, you should consider a laptop that has at least 512 GB of storage.