ASUS ROG Zephyrus S
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 8GB (Base: 1080 MHz, Boost: 1305 MHz; TDP: 90W)
- Intel Core i7-8750H Hexa-Core Processor
- 15.6” 144Hz 3ms IPS-Type Full HD (1920x1080) Display
- 16GB 2666Hz DDR4 | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD | Windows 10 Home
- 0.62” thin, 4.6 lbs. Ultraportable military-grade magnesium alloy body gaming laptop with premium metal cover
ROG Zephyrus S is equipped with an i7-8750H processor. Graphics are supported by NVIDIA 2070 and 16GB of RAM. The screen size is 15.6 inches. The storage offered here is a 512GB SSD.
The Zephyrus has a unique feature that will appeal to PC users. Converts the trackpad to an electronic numeric keypad, which is an added bonus for anyone who wants the feel of using a full-size laptop keyboard, including machine learning students. The laptop has solid specs and does the job for a machine learner. The screen is a bit dimmer. We would like to have more storage space. Another drawback is the weight. At around 4.63 pounds, it’s a slightly more than perfect weight that would make it portable.
Machine learning is all about technology, and the Asus ROG Zephyrus M has an immersive screen capable of delivering a 144Hz refresh rate. At that refresh rate, you’ll get everything an eye can find to make your work. as fluent as possible. With a 3ms response time, you can even play a lot of competitive games.
If you are someone who likes to work on the go (or if you are probably supposed to work from different locations), you will never have to worry about maintaining your laptop. It features a strong and durable chassis that offers a lightweight design, easier portability, and much better coverage.
Combine an aluminum body and Rog’s active aerodynamic system and you have a cooled laptop even when dealing with very heavy processing tasks. Not only will the performance of this laptop not slow you down, but you will also be able to work directly on your lap wherever you are.
If you are looking to spend all the money you want and get the most valuable laptop, you will want to go for the Asus ROG Zephyrus M. It is a laptop with a very powerful configuration, high graphics processing power, and a metal chassis that will keep the computer going. ice cold laptop.
Gigabyte AERO 15
- 15.6" 3mm Ultra-thin bezel | LG FHD 144Hz 1920x1080 IPS Anti-Glare display LCD | X-Rite Pantone Pantone Certified for color calibration
- Intel Core i7-8750H (2.2Ghz-4.1GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 GDDR6 8GB Supports NVIDIA Optimus technology
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Samsung DRAM module | M.2 NVMe PCIe 1TB Intel 760P SSD | Windows 10 Pro
- Microsoft Azure AI | all Intel inside | Intel Thunderbolt 3 | Intel Wi-Fi AC adapter
- 94.24Wh 8hrs Long battery life | per-key RGB backlit programmable keyboard | UHS-II SD card reader
The new Gigabyte AERO 15 comes with a 15.6-inch AMOLED Ultra HD display. The same Intel i7-9750H processor is powered. For graphics support, the laptop runs on the GeForce NVIDIA 2070, which is useful for easily handling various GPU-requiring rendering software and processes. The laptop is equipped with 16GB of RAM and 512GB of faster SSD storage.
It has a 15.6-inch AMOLED screen with 144Hz refresh rate, you can see vivid images and color accuracy for a refreshing visual experience while you work. Gigabyte Aero 15 is powered by the latest Core i7s and NVIDIA GTX 1660s to take on whatever heavy duty tasks you may be working on, including machine learning, artificial intelligence, and deep learning!
The battery timing is good enough to get a lot of work done, it would last up to 5 hours in heavy use and could last up to 9 hours in general use. The Gigabyte Aero 15 is portable enough to take anywhere you want, this powerful machine is perfect for you.
The slim bezels work well to provide more viewing space for the user. The screen is bright and is a great option for machine learning students. After all, as a student you will spend long hours staring at the screen all day. It also has the best viewing angles.
Machine learning algorithms and software require massive graphics power, and the NVIDIA 2070 is getting better and doing what it’s supposed to do. The body is made of aluminum, which makes it a very durable and sturdy laptop. The design has a nice aesthetic. This one has a very sharp boxy look that stands out.
When it comes to connectivity, the laptop has three USB 3.1 ports, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.4, and standard legacy ports. Needless to say, it also has an Ethernet port. It has a metal chassis and slim body, making it a good choice for anyone looking for a portable laptop.
The laptop is bulkier, weighing less than 4.4 pounds, making it not a very portable laptop, however it does have a powerful battery module that lasts up to 8 hours.
Razer Blade 15
- More power: The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0 GHz max turbo and 6 cores
- Ray-tracing: The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q Design is powered by the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and brings cinematic-quality rendering to the most visually intense games
- More frames: Incredible performance paired with the fast 144Hz 15. 6" full HD thin bezel display helps edge out the win
- Thin and compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin
- Ready to connect: Fully loaded with Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, Thunderbolt 3, USB type-A and type-C ports, and HDMI, for a desktop-class experience
Without a doubt, the Razer Blade is one of the best laptops for machine learning or any other complex or multitasking program that needs to be performed on a laptop. With significant updates, the new Razer features rotating Nvidia graphics, making it the best and most enhanced for machine learning.
The Razer Blade is by no means a cheap laptop, but with its powerful features, it is well worth the market price. The Razer Blade design features an aluminum body with the Razer logo on the front and center of the cover. This slim 17.8mm device weighs 2.1 kilograms and comes with a 15-inch display screen and a webcam located on the right for video communication with your computers while you work.
Most of the processing workload is efficiently handled by the Intel Core i7-10750H processor, which is efficient and geared towards multithreaded processes. So this hexa-core processor can be a great addition if you want to prototype machine learning, smart grids, and even data analytics. However, it is the turbo clock frequency of this 5 GHz mobile SoC, which additionally allows it to handle single-core processes with considerable ease.
When it comes to graphics support, the RTX 2070 GPU helps manage specific deep learning modules and neural network processes without lag. The DLSS functionality associated with the graphics card is also useful for a handful of ML-powered games. Additionally, the RTX 2070 Max-Q GPU and efficient 8GB RAM support powerful texture-based graphics design driven by AI and ML modeling, without scaling TDP graphics.
When it comes to system memory, the 16GB RAM is a great addition. However, this makes more sense for machine learning professionals thanks to the excellent processing speeds, reaching 2933 MHz. When it comes to storage, you have the 512GB SSD you can trust. While the capacity may be a bit restrictive for ML professionals, it is more than adequate for architects, 3D modelers, and deep learning enthusiasts.